Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pigeon Forge # 2

Hello,

So the weekend after Fall Creek Falls I went with the Brandes Family to Pigeon Forge to help watch the boys while there. I really enjoyed being with them. It was good to be able to let the boys get used to me and me to them while we were at FCF so we understood each other a little better.

We arrived in PF just before dark so it was unload and get the boys close to ready for bed time. Ashley and I went to the grocery store to get some food and snacks for when I would have the boys during the day.

Saturday went well. The older 2 boys got fed breakfast before Carson(the 4 month old) was up and ready for his bottle. Once the boys and I were dressed we headed out for some fun across the parking lot at the Lazy River. We stayed there long enough for Carson to go down for his nap. Then we went to the playground and met up with some of the boys' cousins for some play time. Then it was time for lunch. Soon after Ashley and Tyler were back. It was rest time for everyone before going out to dinner with all of Tyler's family. After dinner we went to one of the go cart places near the hotel and let Ben and Warren ride the rides in the kid part of the attraction.

Sunday was a lot of the same as Saturday. Before parting ways we went to the Old Mill Restaurant and it was really good!

It was a tiring weekend but I will say I am really missing those boys right about now. Thank goodness they have moved up to TN so are just 3 hours away instead of in FL lots of hours away!

I'll try to get another blog ready for 2 days from now to continue with the postings but I think 4 blogs in one night is a good start. So until next time,
E

0 comments: