Monday, August 23, 2010

Pigeon Forge #3

Another day off another day to blog. I know you all have been by here every other day this week and have patiently awaited every post :)

Also I'm sure you have noticed a bit of a trend. Pigeon Forge has been my main trip this summer. It is so close and I have a Dollywood pass so I might as well use it right?

Anyway Jesse decided he wanted to go to Dollywood so we put it on the calendar and went for a day trip. We stopped at the Christmas Place on the way in since I had never been. WOW! That is a LOT of Christmas stuff in one place! But still a must see at least once.

Then we continued to Dollywood. By the time we got there we were both ready for lunch so we started with that. A bratwurst and Funnel cake (of course). MAN were they YUMMY!! Then we went on to walk around the park. We rode the inside ride which is currently the Smoky Mountain Wilderness Adventure Tour. It is a motion chair theater really is the best I can describe it. One of my favorites. I'm not a big fan of the roller coaster so that is a ride I like. Oh yea it was HOT outside so it was nice to be in air conditioning for a bit.

Then we went to ride the train but it was out of order that day. So we rode the carousel instead. Then it was off to Blazing Fury which was pretty fun. By the time we were done with Blazing Fury it was time for a water ride. We rode the River Rampage and got totally SOAKED! After that ride it was time to head back home. We were both still damp when we got back to my apartment! We had such a great time!

Come back Wednesday for mom and dad weekend!

Until then,
E

0 comments: