Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year

Hello again all,

Just wanted to add a quick update since I have again changed my background. Wouldn't want all you guys out there looking at friends blogs to miss the change :)

Anyway, I had a nice Christmas at home. On Christmas day Mom, Dad, and I went down to FL so that we could spend the week with Nanny and Pa, and Aunt Jill and Uncle Duane. We had a nice time spending time together and we actually had some nice weather and were able to spend some time on the beach. It was nice to get a lot of much needed rest.

After we got home we spent a few more days resting and I had a couple days of running around Nashville. I headed back to JC Wednesday and was welcomed back with about 2 inches of snow. It has continued to snow off and on since then and it is bitterly cold.

It is late and bed time is near so I'll blog again later...maybe.
E

0 comments: