Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Surprise!! An Update!

It is late and I had a nap this afternoon so I am still awake. I love how that works.

Anywho I decided to update the background and header to Christmas so I thought I would add an update too. You may notice that I have red hair in the above picture. I like it. My friend Lois dyed it for me a couple days after Halloween. I am trying to decide if I should do it again or go back to the normal dark blond when it washes out. We'll see.

Well a lot has happened since Dollywood. Almost a whole semester. Jesse and I are still together. We went home for Fall Break and he got to meet Dad...and Bear. It seems that Dad approves...Bear, not so much! Pretty funny if you ask me. We had a good time at home. We went to Phillips Toy Mart, the Carter House in Franklin, Opry Mills, and enjoyed some of Mom's good cooking.

Speaking of cooking, skipping about a month ahead I went home last week for Thanksgiving. It was WONDERFUL to be home and enjoy food. Everyone pitched in and helped with the cooking and it was amazing. Aunt Jill and Uncle Duane stayed at our house for the weekend and it was great to get to spend some extra time with them too. Then I came back to JC and up to Jesse's house on Sunday to meet his Dad, sister, and niece. I met his mom last week. It was a nice afternoon of watching football! Both the Colts and Titans WON!!

There are just a couple weeks before finals and I get to go home for Christmas. Ashley and I have decorated the apartment for Christmas and we are having a Cookie Exchange party this weekend. I hear it may snow Friday/ Saturday! It would be perfect to have a nice coat of snow for a Christmas Party!! Oh yea, and of course we are going to FL again after Christmas for about a week. I'm sure it will be all sorts of excitement as always!

Sorry for the scatterbrainedness. It is late and all.

Until next time,
E

0 comments: