Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dollywood

Well a lot has gone on in the past few months. I guess the main thing is I now have a boyfriend, Jesse. We started dating the end of June and so far so good.

We went to Dollywood at the end of August for Pa’s company picnic. We had a great time. He got to meet Nanny and Pa, Aunt Jill, all the Breedings and the Turners. It was great to see everyone and spend some time with Aunt Jill running around the park. Of course the little girls were precious as always. Kaylee actually took the picture of me in my header. Not bad for a 5 year old. After Dollywood we went back to “Nana’s motel” as the little girls call it and watched them swim for a while. When we left Nanny, Pa, Aunt Jill, Jesse and I went to Texas Roadhouse for some dinner…it was about time since Aunt Jill, Jesse, and I just ate a funnel cake for lunch.

Jesse and I then split from the others and came back to Johnson City. Sunday Jesse planned to go shooting with Ryan so I went back to Pigeon Forge to spend the day with the Breedings and Turners. It was great to spend time swimming with the girls and chatting with the rest of the family. And of course Mama Sue making dinner was a very big plus too! After leaving there it was time for classes to start again on Monday. What a way to end my busy summer!


And some pictures for your viewing pleasure...

Aunt Jill and I on the Train
Kaylee before she took my camera
Aunt Jill
Jesse and I on the train

One of the pictures Kaylee took
Stephanie chasing the ducks

Maybe I will update again soon...
E

0 comments: