Monday, June 22, 2009

Post # 100!

Well I finally have some time off from jobs and have a little time to update everyone. 


Looks like it has been quite a while since any real update. Sorry about that. So I will start at the move. In the middle of May I moved into a different apartment. For now it is just my stuff but come August I will have a new roommate. Here are a few quick pictures of the apartment. The first is the Kitchen/dining area. The room is very long which you cant really see in this picture but believe me it is long. I am excited to say that I got a new refrigerator today so no more leaking! YAY!! 

Next we have  the living room. Again it is long. 
Next is my Bedroom. It is much larger than the other one and I have room to actually put my desk. You may notice the white board calendar on the wall. It is color coded by job/misc. and that is the way I keep up with where I have to be at what time. 
Lastly here is the bathroom. Again very long. 

I do like the new place and am getting as settled as I can with 3 jobs and "social life" calling. I have been able to enjoy the pool a couple times and hope to go tomorrow on my second day off in a row. 

As far as jobs I am liking them all so far. I have not been getting many hours at UPS but that is ok at this point. I had not been getting many before which is why  I got the new ones. 

I am babysitting an 11 year old boy who has autistic characteristics. He is really sweet most of the time but has his days that he is EXTREMELY loud. I really enjoy watching him 3 days a week.

And lastly I am working in Ladies Fashion at Kmart. I work about 20 hours a week out there. It makes for long days when I babysit from 7:30-4 and then go to Kmart at 5 or 5:30 - 9 or 10. BUt I like it. The people I work with are really fun. They are definitely characters. 

Well, that is about all I have to update at this point. Next week I will be a Bridesmaid in one of the fraternity Brother's wedding. And then I will be heading to Sevierville for the day on the way to Fall Creek Falls for most of the next week. I am glad to be able to coordinate all the jobs to have some time off! 

I may get some more time off and blog again soon.

E

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Cool new background. Thanks for the updates. Love you bunches, Mom

Jill said...

Makes me tired just reading it! Glad you're having a good summer and can't wait to see you next weekend for a few hours! Have a great weekend and I'll talk to you soon.

Oh, and I like the new look on your blog!

Love you!
Aunt Jill