Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday

Well here I go again. First time just MckMama Style. If you dont read her blog run on over there to see more.


So here goes, some things that I definately did NOT do this week...or maybe I did. 

I did NOT stay up until late into the night and end up second to comment two nights in a row on MckMama's posts. 

I did NOT bake 2 different cakes today and have NOT eaten way too much of both of them. 

I did NOT begin the the process of working at three different places this summer and am NOT going to enjoy it. 

I did NOT spend Sunday afternoon napping at the pool then on the couch. That would be a waste of time.

Ok. So maybe I am not creative but there are sure to be many more posts linked to MckMama's post so go check it out! 

1 comments:

King J's Queen said...

Sounds like you are NOT going to have a busy summer.