Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Summer Wrap

Well I got a little behind on my posting since I quite frankly just got tired of writing. Since it is the second day of classes and I happen to have a bit of time I thought I would write something real fast.

Summer was pretty good beyond all the trips I took. I watched the boy I watched last year and he was a challenge as usual but we both survived :) I also worked with a woman who works in the housing market which was interesting. I helped with marketing homes and rentals she has for sale or rent.

Since it is the second day of my "senior" year of college I think it is about time I mention that I decided over the summer to persue a nursing degree. My plan is to graduate in May with a BS in Child Psychology and then begin a nursing program in the fall. I only have 3 classes to add to be able to apply to a nursing program in the spring.

So that was my summer. There was another quick trip to Pigeon Forge and Dollywood this weekend which was really fun. And then to Knoxville for Jesse's sister's wedding reception which was also lovely. And then back to the life of a college student.

I am planning to stay on top of things this semester so maybe I'll find time to chat here and maybe not...I'll try to pop in when I can.

Until then,
E

0 comments: