Sunday, August 15, 2010

Here's the Deal...

Hello again!

I guess you know you have been away too long when your background is no longer working. So I'm back. And as a treat for you I think I am going to create a series of blog posts about my summer travels to appear automatically every 2 days over the next week or so. So be sure to check back here the next few days to hear about what has been going on with me over the past couple months.

Here is the list of topics:
Pigeon Forge trip #1
Fall Creek Falls
Pigeon Forge trip #2
Pigeon Forge trip #3
Mom and Dad come to visit
Misc. Summer stuff

So be sure to check back! I'll see what pictures I can pull up to make it even that much more interesting...no promises though. Oh and dont forget to comment so I know people still care :)

1 comments:

Jill said...

Commenting. Can't wait to see all the updates. Although I was even there for some of them live and in person!!! And I'll get to see you again soon. Can't wait! Love you!!!

Aunt Jill