Sunday, March 29, 2009

Not Me Monday--Stellan Style

MckMama started a fun weekly "therapy" session where people admit to NOT doing things. I have read her's and many other blogger's posts since it began months ago but this week is different. This week is to show love an support for the Mckfamily. So as you can see I have not been doing much in the form of Stellan this week.


I have NOT checked on Stellan every time  I am near a computer. This includes on campus, at work, etc.

I did NOT check on Stellan while writing a lab report. That would be distracting. 

I have NOT prayed for him every time I think about him this week.

I did NOT tell family and friends to go learn about sweet baby Stellan and his family. 

I did NOT get excited about the ticker passing 6 MILLION on MckMama's site just because that means over 1 million people have been checking in on him...Or at least refreshing for updates like I have NOT been.

To read what other people have NOT been doing this week check out the Cline family blog who is hosting this week's Not Me Monday in honor of Stellan. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week and check on Stellan if you get the chance.
E

8 comments:

GodseySix said...

I am not happy to see that I am not the only one watching that ticker creep over 6 million! :) Great post!

Crazy Babs said...

I wonder if anyone got a snap-shot of it @ 6 million. I guess we have all be praying too much.

allison said...

I am here to ditto EVERYTHING you said...with the exception of the school campus details and to add that...
I did NOT update my Twitter account to include mobile updates from MckMama so I would get a text message with every bit of news!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

This was a precious post. I too am praying for this little boy

purejoy said...

i'm glad i'm not the only one totally distracted this week. i sure haven't refreshed my screen 100 times a day. no exaggeration. i think half of those million hits were me. seriously. great post!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Great NMM:)

Brittne said...

I too watched in awe as that ticker climbed! It climbed fast too!! Great Not ME!

And cute blog!!

Sonya said...

I too was amazed at how her ticker climbed very high!! I am so glad so many people are praying for this little boy. I know I told several people to check out her blog and to be in prayer.